Friday 31 December 2010

Preparing for Janathon

I have been running for year.  For many of those years I was a 10k on Saturday and Sunday and some short runs during the week. I did my first 10K race in Victoria Park, London about 6 years ago and since then have been running and racing but didn't up my game until I got a place in the 2010 London Marathon site.  I kept running until early in December this year when something happened and I just couldn't be bothered running, each day I thought I might go for a run but didn't.  I have a place in the Paris Marathon in April but am not sure if I'll be able to make it. I went for a 5k run this morning as a warm up for Janathon and am looking forward to the challenge.  I definitely will not win, but I hope it will get me my running mojo back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment