Sunday 2 January 2011

Day 2 Bikram Yoga update

Chris posted a question about Bikram yoga on my blog but I couldn't reply as it said that his blog was not open or something, so I'll post here.  This is the third time I've signed up for an introductory bikram deal.  The first time I really liked it but the studio was not particularly close to work or home so it wasn't that easy to keep going.  The second time, the studio was very close to where I was staying in Melbourne for a month, but the class times didn't suit very well so I only managed a few classes on the weekends when I was in town.  This time I am really hoping to get in quite a few classes at least for the first 30 days of my special into offer.  I really like it as it seems great for the skin as you sweat out all the toxins. I also am getting quite stiff from running and have lost a lot of my former flexibility. It is also good as you can improve each time you go as you get used to the poses.  If there is a studio close to you do their intro offer, it could be 10 days unlimited or 20 days or 30 days but very good value and you can get a sense of whether it is for you or not.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment